SR - How many Norsemen does it take?

Michael A Scofield ivarcat at juno.com
Thu Oct 22 18:20:56 PDT 1998

Conor wrote:

>Now this sounds like fun.  I'd volunteer to marshal just to see this.

You are an authorized archery marshall, right? I have always found that a
couple of archers work pretty good  keeping people away while you look
for all of the good stuff lying around loose in those fine houses and
churches. Some of the best we've found were in France. I have also found
some really good stuff (like my wife) in Scotland.

Later,

Ivar