SR - Cortisol

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Thu Sep 3 14:23:49 PDT 1998

Embolism.  Something we all want to avoid because they are bad.  They can lodge
in a lung...or the brain.  Embolisms can result from big nasty bruises...rather
like the ones that are sometimes associated with fighter practice.  When we see
one of these bruises oozing down our leg under the effect of gravity, and think
of emboli (plural??) our cortisol levels start to rise....

;)

Isobel