SR - Bryn Gwlad Rapier Championship

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Tue Sep 29 15:07:48 PDT 1998

	Unto all rapier fighters do Their Excellencies Pendaran and
Jehanne, Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad send glad tidings!

	Please know that we shall hold a tournament this weekend to
choose our new rapier champion for Bryn Gwlad. The tournament shall
consist of a variety of scenarios that are designed to insure that all
entrants get plenty of fights, and have a great deal of fun. Please note
that this tournament is not judged. The winner of the rapier list will
be our newest rapier champion. (We tried judging last year, and decided
that it was just too hard to pick just one winner amongst a field of
heroes.)The prize for the rapier champion is to be a beautiful, hand
made feast chest, including feast gear!

	So come one and all and enjoy the hospitality of the Barony of
Bryn Gwlad: fight, feast and revel with us as we celebrate our Fall
Baronial Fair and Championships!

	Yours in Faith and Service,
	Pendaran & Jehanne, Bryn Gwlad