SR - Oops..., here's the right copy

Brent & Susan Rachel hbrache at texas.net
Wed Sep 16 13:18:04 PDT 1998

My sending them there at all was a mistake nested in a mistake. I never intended
to send them to the list, but only to Pug, which I did initially.  Then I
realized that I had sent him the wrong copy.  My REsend to him was this inadvert
post directly to the list.

SO, it is my overall intention to have them posted to the web page ONLY, so
folks can go there and see them.  I decided to do it when I got home from work
this morning.., I was anxious for comment..., I was sleepy.., so kill me  ((if
you can)). *sparkle*

Kazimir