SR - Squires and Cadets Invitational XII

CADET1313@aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 15:13:33 PDT 1999

SNIPPED :o)
<<
 To answer this briefly... The service section is in hopes that
 participants will help with the heralding and marshalling etc. of the
 event.

 Sincerely,
 Kaitlyn McKenna

I understand the nead for heralds and marshals but has there been a problem
getting either of them? Voice heralds i can see how it might get rough some
times but that IMHO is because some people are not the herald type. ( those
who have a hard time speaking or yelling in public.) As for marshals, You
can't swing a dead epee without hitting a marshal in this kingdom. So why the
nead to addd them as requirements for the tourney? Is that the whole of the
service part? ( just heradling and marshaling) Or, is there going to be some
unlucky person that has to serve feast against their will or clean up after
feast. I think there is a fine line between helping out on the feild as
service and slave labor for an event. ( I have heard about some of those
tasks give out in past "service sections" ) I would hope this post does not
sound out of line, but, I hae heard alot of noise about this being added back
in, because of the "services" that have been asked for in the past.

Heer Pieter Rausch
Cadet to Don Jeremy