SR - Late Entry

Eirik eirik at n-link.com
Tue Aug 10 20:47:52 PDT 1999

> Still, the bottom line is that if we are not getting a name that enough
> people feel is worth having, there is something wrong with our
> approach.

I'm not sure that we could do anything else, after all the ballot does have
spaces for write in names. Perhaps after the ballots are counted, if there
are some interesting write in names we could research those. Everyone should
have an option to receive a ballot and the ballot gives the chance to write
in something that you like. Other than going out and asking every single
person who plays in the region what they think, I don't see anything that we
could do more.

Eirik