SR - Lighter fluid for that blaze, anyone?

Casey&Coni weed at sage.net
Wed Aug 11 08:30:10 PDT 1999

Okay, here's a little concept that should incite riots of World Cup Soccer
proportions.

Timo has said enough here to make me think hard on this: Does the current
boundry of the Southern Region make any sense?

I've stared at a map for hours trying to justify it and still can't.

And this question goes out primarily to Ravensfort folks:  Is Timos
assesment of the attitude there accurate?  Does the majority really feel
that they'd be better off without the rest of the South?  I had heard this
for a long time but I didn't actually believe it.

Dieterich (on horse, backwards, tied to tree by noose, waiting for the big
slap)

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and  "mental illness". -Dave Barry