SR - Stubborn

Dory Grace amazing at texas.net
Wed Aug 11 19:01:13 PDT 1999

Ivar wrote:
>Ivar, also stubborn, and tired of the babble, here

<lots of good stuff snipped>

>Boy, I can ramble when somebody does something that irritates me. One of
>the bennies of getting old! I'll stop now, everybody go ahead and take
>your shots, I expect them.

Woohoo! You tell 'em, babycakes! Did I ever tell you you're my hero? ;->

(Did your sweety let you get into the chocolate covered coffee beans
tonight, hmmmm? And without me around to share. Shame on you!)  ;->

Aquilanne

Dory Grace ~ The Inkwell
***Note! New Web Address! Look, ma, I'm a dot-com!***
www.inkwellarts.com

"Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."  anon.