SR - GILLI VIRUS ALERT

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Dec 21 04:38:43 PST 1999

Greetings and Hi There,

Sorry about the multilpe listings but Pug is out on family matters.

It appears someone is using MY email address to send out viruss.  I've had
several folks last night bring this to my attention.  I have a request in to
both Pug and my provider for assistance to find and STOP this person (s).

If you recieve something that looks  like it came from me with an attachment
which is an exe file, called panther DELETE. DO NOT OPEN.  It is not from
me.

If you have any question on the item either DELETE it or email me before
reading it.

Thanks,

Gilli