SR - Regional Calendar...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Feb 16 16:14:07 PST 1999

Good Morning,

  First I must apologize. The regional calendar on the webpage has been
  very out of date. Unfortunately I missed January completely.

  Second, I would appreciate it if someone from each group would look at
  the calendar to determine if we still have the right days of the
  month/week for each of the activities that take place.

  The online calendar can be found at:

http://southern.ansteorra.org/calendar.html

  I thank anyone who helps, and I apologize for the fact that I didn't
  keep it current. Hopefully this will not happen again.

In Service,