SR - Champions of the South

keyna keyna at n-link.com
Tue Feb 23 09:03:08 PST 1999

I like that Idea about having champions of the region. But how would the chosing of who holds what tournament when be run? If we do it like any other tournament placed in the Black Star Who would be the one who decides what tourny would be held where? Would there Majesties have the say as to who holds the tourny? The only problem that I can see happening is that if these events get to the point of being sceduled tournys like Queen's or Bordermarch Fall Melees on permanent weekends that is going to make it really hard for other events like any new shires that come about in the future get any dates that is sceduled for them. If you look at the Feb. calender you will notice that more and more of the months are getting crammed with so many different events that the number pf populas participation will be getrting smaller and thier Majesties are only two and just can't get to everyone. And with the landed Barons and Baroness It will get to the point where they will have to go to events as represenatives and not to to many events that they would like to attend as nonreps. (for relaxation). Just a thought!
Keyna