SR - CHILDREN REJOICE!!! (parents, too)

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Thu Feb 18 22:47:42 PST 1999

<<
 I'm responding not just as a parent but as a fighter.  This will help us
 close the age gap and make for a smoother transition into armored combat
 for 18-year-olds.

 Let's do it.  Do we have a base set of rules to work from?  Can we get a
 set posted to the Chivalry list?

 Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?????

 vostre cozyn
 Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace

I for one would love to see a rapier version. I say lets go for it. I have
been asked by many a 16-17 year old to teach them rapier. Now I think we can
:o)
Ld Pieter Rausch