SR - Interesting Idea.....

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Wed Feb 24 07:12:42 PST 1999

I hate to differ... but I think there should be a feast. As you have stated,
there are a number of talented cooks in the region... why not let their
talents shine as well during the event. I know we have had a number of
events hit with flooding this year.... that is not a common occurance.  A
feast also really adds to the ambience of the event, especially when it is
outdoors on a cool, clear moonlight night with candles all around.

I agree with Meadhbh on this one, especially after the way she described
things!

Pendaran