SR - Interesting Idea.....

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Wed Feb 24 09:06:42 PST 1999

That's cool.  In answer to you and Meadhbh...remember the, "unless someone
really wants one" phrase.  The weather wasn't the only possibility...large
events often don't have them.  I don't know how large this one will be, but I've
got a feeling taht it will attract those from outside our region, particularly
if we allow "non-southern folk" to be the various Southern regional champions.
But, if someone wants to put one together, in possibly very primitive
conditions, that's neat...

Isobel