SR - Re: ANST - Boffer guidelines...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Feb 28 06:41:26 PST 1999

SirKief at hotmail.com (SirKief at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> (NOTE: This FIRST DRAFT is substantially the same as posted by Her Grace
> Larissa - Thanks, Larissa, for sending them in the first place!)

  This first draft of the Ansteorran boffer rules for youths is available
  on-line now at:

http://southern.ansteorra.org/boffer.html

  There is a link on the page to download the word document if you want.

  I will be trying to work with Sir Kief to ensure that this webpage is
  updated as changes are made.

  I am very glad to see that this is coming to pass. Although my son is
  currently not old enough to participate in the activities, he definately
  will want to when he is old enough.

In Service,