SR - Interesting Idea.....

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Feb 23 16:27:07 PST 1999

Greetings again,

I was referring to *sites* that were flood prone.  However, if the area is
having a drought a little water might be nice.

Event capital of the southern region now there's a thought.  Yea, and the
crowds would know the way by heart and no signs would be needed.  Soon,
people would just move here so as to be closer to the site.  And our
population would sky rocket.  Yes, yes. Another *evil grin* with wiggling
eye brows too.

Gilli