SR - Interesting Idea.....

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at shield.com
Tue Feb 23 17:57:46 PST 1999

Amen Aethelyan,
Please don't do that to a champion.  If they want to - they always can.

I really think that if you are the one who wants to try to put this together
it should be your vision!  An event steward really shines when they have a
strong idea of what they want to see and then choose a crew that can
implement that vision.   I do urge you to limit the activities so that
everyone will have time to visit with each other.  There's more bonding done
with a few Shiner Bocks and a fire than there is on a list field.

Jehanne