SR - Germany Bound

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Jan 19 21:33:39 PST 1999

Greetings This is Gilli.

I really fell badly about this, but.  My job is sending me to Germany from 1
Feb to 17 Feb.  I was able to dodge the bullet the first time they asked for
us; but not the second time.

This means that I will not be able to make to the War Practice at Ravensfort
on the 12 - 14 of Feb. with the arrow factory.

In an effort to make up for any incovience this may cause those that were
going to go to the event to get arrows made; if you bring your materials
with you to the Arrow making Party at Camp Finlayson the 19 - 21 of Feb. I
will feed you the whole weekend.  This applies to anyone who comes to the
arrow making party that weekend to make arrows.

Again, I'm sorry; but, what can I do.

Gilli