SR - how do we measure a person ....

keyna keyna at n-link.com
Wed Jan 20 16:34:22 PST 1999

I understand this. I am just trying to keep this from going off the deep end
(sorta speek) but as usual I am failing miserably. I didn't want to get into
a discussion on rank I was just trying to make a point. It would be nice to
know someone by their rank if it were a noble person and show them the
respect that they truly deserve is all. No harm done BIG SMILES!!!!
Keyna