SR - badgers! ...

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed Jan 20 11:26:42 PST 1999

...we don't have any badgers! ...we don't need no stinking badgers ...!

whisper, whisper, ... oh, it's *badges* .... nevermind

On 20 Jan 99, at 16:34, keyna wrote:

> I understand this. I am just trying to keep this from going off the deep
> end (sorta speek) but as usual I am failing miserably. I didn't want to
> get into a discussion on rank I was just trying to make a point. It would
> be nice to know someone by their rank if it were a noble person and show
> them the respect that they truly deserve is all. No harm done BIG
> SMILES!!!! Keyna

it's a very simple solution ... if we treat everyone like the nobility that is
assumed as the basis for the society at large, then all ranks are accorded due
and proper respect.  in this game rank is more about political and organization
necessity than true medieval social stratification.

like i mentioned earlier, better to respect and honor the person(s) than the
badges (a very bad precident to my mind ...)  then all basis are covered from
the beginnings.

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves