SR - Kingdom Insignia...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jan 21 06:19:54 PST 1999

Good Morning one and all,

  I recently contacted Their Majesties in order to ask whom Kingdom
  insignia should be given to during their reign. Unfortunately they have
  not assigned anyone to that position yet, so they will be accepting
  the insignia themself. They hope to have someone assigned to this
  position soon.

  While I had their attention, I asked if there was any particular style
  or type of insignia that was in particular need. They types that they
  currently need are:

  1) Anything woven (Iris, Star, Centurion)
  2) on a ring (falcon, Queen's rapier, king's archer).
  3) Anything appropriate for a later period persona
  4) If you know anyone inclined to create such a thing, it might also
     be nice to have a really well-made Lion or two.  Of course, those
     are given only once a reign, so they should be *very* nice - cast, or
     enameled, or the like.

  I hope this helps for those willing and able to create some of these
  items.

In Service,