SR - the name is the thing ....

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed Jan 20 11:26:41 PST 1999

a suggestion folks ... when the topic evolves to another thread, shift the
subject line accordingly (leave a back-pointer if you want ...).  makes it
easier for all concerned.  also a *excellent* way to cool down topics that are
getting too hot ...

On 20 Jan 99, at 8:48, Timothy A. McDaniel wrote:

> > What do y'all think? I can hear a battle cry for "El Mirador!"
>
> Or go for the bilingual pun and cry "Miran!" -- "Look out!"
> (Subtext: "'cause we're a-comin'!")

"Mirador" does have a nice resonance to it .... dosn't sound as culture
specific as many of the previous spanish suggestions.

'wolf
... still holding out for a overly long, unpronouncable/spellable welsh name
with no obvious vowels