SR - Old Subject

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jan 21 15:46:44 PST 1999

Greeting all,

Thank you Sir Kief for your kind words.

Ok, you're right. I've made my point on the work thing.  And therefore, I
will not bring that subject up again;  well at least until I can say I told
you so for real.

Other than being a pain in the back forty, my two main businesses are
archery and award insignia.

However, checking my private e-mail shows me that only the southern region
wants the challenge to stop.  The only negative private e-mail was the
individual didn't think I publized the challenge enough.  That will be taken
care of.

I still want to over flow the Kingdom insignia coffers.  The insignia
challege will continue, but with 2 twists.

1).  Instead of me cooking a feast for the winning branch(es), the region,
barony, shire, canton, college or individual (if they so desire to compete)
that *most beats* my number (and I already said that would be 150) (but you
might have to worry about other groups do more) will get 5  one pound blocks
of AMBER; and the individual best effort will also recieve a 1 pound block
of AMBER.  The Amber will be delivered to my house while I'm in Germany and
will be on display at ICE AX.  The AMBER is the same type as given the
bardic competition at Wiesenfeuer.

2).  While the Southern Region and all its above listed organizational
levels is still eligable to win; this will be the only southern region list
announce I will make on this subject.  I will still be making the monthly
reminders to the other regions and there will be two full page Black Star
ads with notes and challenges in between and maybe some more.

If you have questions on how the challenge works or "what if" questions,
please feel free to ask those.  However, I will not do any more justifing or
explaining my motives.  Everyone is welcome to participate or ignore it.

It took us 8 years to win the InterKingdom Combat Archery Competition and
another 2 years to get the insignias for it, this too shall come to pass.

Gilli