SR - re:Sr-old subject

keyna keyna at n-link.com
Fri Jan 22 00:01:54 PST 1999

OK people I am getting a bit tired of the Middleford slamming by implication
going on every time something goes on with someone that plays with us. Gilli
is doing this challenge on his own accords and it has no bareing on the
shire what so ever. I'm sorry that some people had problems with Gilli or
whoever it was and left. Who cares!! that's your business not the whole
worlds. We have never forced anyone to leave they left on there own. This
whole thing is very petty and with instantaniously bad mouthing people for
small stuff will really put a bruse on becoming a principality in my
opinion. sorry that this is very harsh but enought is enough we have more
important things to decuss like the cabins at Gulf War.
Keyna