SR - Shadowlands Demo

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Tue Mar 16 09:33:35 PST 1999

The Shire of the Shadowlands will be performing a demo Friday, March 26 from 12:00 til 2:00 PM by the fountain by Rudder Auditorium on the A&M campus. This demo is in conjunction with A&M's AggieCon, a science fiction/fantasy convention. We will be doing fighting and dance. Alas, we are a small Shire, and don't have the populace to do this demo as well as we should. If there is anyone out there who can help us Friday March 26 between 12 and 2 in the afternoon, we would be GREATLY appreciative. If you can help us out, please email privately to

padric at astrosfan.net

Thank you! Vivat Shadowlands! Vivat Ansteorra.
Lord Padric OMullan, Deputy Hospitaller, Shadowlands

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!