SR - Let's Get Things Moving

Keith Hood keith_dell at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 15:34:32 PST 1999

>Sosha asked:
>
>What's wrong with Warlord?

<snip>

>I personally don't care for the title warlord because it sounds to me
like a
>made up name rather than a medieval/Renaissance name. To me, "warlord"
>conjures up a bad John Wayne movie.
>
>Pendaran

What I actually had in mind was a position where the holder - whatever
the position is called - is actually in charge of this region's troops
at the war.  Other regions have such positions, and I believe this
region would benefit from having an offical war leader.

Is that what is envisioned for the regional 'champion,' or is that
position just ceremonial?

    Tomonaga

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

        -- Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra