SR - Southern Champions (?) Many questions

CADET1313@aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 18:50:23 PST 1999

<<
 I believe I have missed some messages on this thread, particularly right
 at the start.  If these matters were decided back when this discussion
 first began, I apologize for wasting your time and would someone please
 tell me what the answers are?  If the point of the proposed discussion
 is to decide answers to these questions, then would someone please say
 that?  If these questions have never been raised before, then should
 they be included in the proposed discussion?  And if these questions are
 being ignored, why?

       Tomonaga

Well alot of people have ideas about the heavy champion but no one seems to
care about the light/bard/archer/A&S etc. it has been warden this and warden
that. great, call the heavy a warden but can we move on to the other tourneys?
i like cavalier or courtier what about you?