SR - Shadowlands event

DAH8472@acs.tamu.edu DAH8472 at acs.tamu.edu
Fri Mar 19 13:55:59 PST 1999

Greetings from the Shadowlands:
	I needed to make a correction in our add (and plug our event!) for
the Barbarian Roguefest. The URL for our website is:
	http://shadowlands.ansteorra.org

All are invited! Our site is a very remote camping area in Sam Houston Natl.
Forest. Come camp among the majestic pines and bet on your favorite fighter!
Prizes, Prizes, Prizes....Did I mention we're giving out prizes?
Bardic and A&S get a framed custom Illumination
Light and Heavey get a walnut handled feast knife
Overall winner gets a boxed custom made feastware set for two. This includes
two ebony handled knives and matching forks in a suede lined box.

So what are you waiting for? Pre register and get twice the amount of "coins"
to start with. Complete rules are on our web site, and a map will be added
shortly.

Hope to see you there!
Krag von Berghen