SR - Let's Get Things Moving

CADET1313 at aol.com CADET1313 at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 15:34:24 PST 1999

<<
   True, but is it the title itself that lends it respect, or the effort
 required to earn it? I would think that a Regional Champion/Defender
 title would carry the respect due to one of the best fighters in our
 Region, regardless of the title itself. After all, being a Knight,
 Laurel, or Pelican would gain little respect if they did not require
 great effort over a long period of time to achieve.

 Ld Charles MacKinnon
 Bryn Gwlad >>

Then why if the title means so little are you pushing so hard for a Scot
title? I mean besides the fact that you are a Scot and you would like it your
way?

Pieter