SR - Let's Get Things Moving

ldcharls at swbell.net ldcharls at swbell.net
Fri Mar 12 16:10:55 PST 1999

CADET1313 at aol.com wrote:

> Charles I think that the point isthat not alot of people like the ieda of the
> title Warden. I know I would rather be called a champion,warlord,defender or
> even CAVALIER        ( being a rapier fighter) .
>  I also think that we should not have the same title for the heavy ,light,
> bardic A&S,archery ect winners.

  Well, I haven't seen 'a lot' of people saying they don't like that
particular title, just two or three. Of course, most folks haven't said
what they'd prefer one way or the other.
  As far as using the same title for the winners of the various
competitions, don't most tourneys do that anyway? Of course, if you have
an idea for how you'd like to see it, why not put it forth?

Ld Charles MacKinnon
Bryn Gwlad