SR - Ballot text?

Dory Grace amazing at texas.net
Thu May 20 08:30:56 PDT 1999

Hi Daniel,

>	Each candidate has its rating, language, approximate
>pronunciation, and meaning.  The rating is   //howhow ///  ((typo))
likely it is that
>the name is registerable.

>	This is a preference ballot.  Find the one you prefer the most
>and put 1 beside it. Your vote goes to it first. Find the one you
>prefer next most and put 2 beside it. Continue until you run out of
>names you want the region to have, then stop.  None of the Above is a
>name candidate.

((you might want to put 'None of the Above' in quotes or semi-quotes just
for extra clarity))

>	If you vote for a name, your vote may get counted for it, so
>don't vote for names you don't want towin. Don't even rank them last;
>don't put them after None of the Above.  If you want no name, or
>noneof those listed, mark None of the Above as 1 and stop.  There is
>space for write-in candidates.

((alphabetical order is fine, but would folks prefer to see the name
candidates listed in order of which is most likely to pass? just a thought))

Aquilanne (Daniel's-one-of-my-heroes) Grace  ;->
Dory Grace***The Inkwell
www.angelfire.com/biz/aquilanne

"No matter where you go, there you are."