SR - Next SR Meeting

Mirrim mirrim at moritu.net
Mon May 3 11:25:13 PDT 1999

> So, while we're all gathered, how about also discussing a
> voting procedure for the name? We've already had one excellent idea put
> forth and I would be happy to go with that, but I'm assuming that others
> may have differing ideas.
>
>  Pendaran

I suggest having a separate meeting for that.  It's very short notice and I think
that a regional champion event will be a big enough discussion topic.  I don't
think most people have seen the latest Lion's Tale.  However, it would be a
great time to bring out the Lion's Tale so that the representatives to this
meeting could take copies home and pass them out when they report on the
Champions event.

Mirrim

"Practice principled acts of self-interest and ruthless logic"