SR - Next SR Meeting

Michael A Scofield ivarcat at juno.com
Mon May 3 21:31:44 PDT 1999

Good Sir Pendaran, the forgetful, wrote:

>	Duh... This is what happens when you spend two weeks on pain
killers. (I'm going to blame the pain killers even though I'm always
>forgetful. :)

No comment!

So, while we're all gathered, how about also discussing
>voting procedure for the name? We've already had one excellent idea
>put
>forth and I would be happy to go with that, but I'm assuming that
>others may
>have differing ideas.

If we can get done with the discussion of the Southern Regional Festival,
then it is fine with me. But, based on some of the discuission I have
heard, we will be lucky to finish the planned discussions in the time
before feast.

I think we would be well served if the seneschals would discuss the
voting with the groups and then let the SR Seneschal run the voting.

Ivar