SR - Next SR Meeting

Elisabeth Zakes ezakes at planview.com
Mon May 3 11:27:27 PDT 1999

> I suggest having a separate meeting for that.  It's very short notice
and I think
> that a regional champion event will be a big enough discussion topic.
I don't
> think most people have seen the latest Lion's Tale.  However, it would
be a
> great time to bring out the Lion's Tale so that the representatives to
this
> meeting could take copies home and pass them out when they report on
the
> Champions event.
>
> Mirrim

I agree that a different event should be chosen for the voting
discussion. Here, according to the unofficial calendar, are the next
several events in the region:
September 17-19 Defender of the Fort - Raven's Fort
October 1-3 Fall Court - Bjornsborg
October 8-10 Warchieftain/ Cavalier of the Bridge - Middleford
October 22-24 Bryn Gwlad Baronial
October 29-31 Tournais d'Amore - Tempio
Any of these sound good to anyone? I feel fairly certain that the
stewards of BG Baronial Faire wouldn't object to a meeting there.

Aethelyan
Bryn Gwlad