SR - Next SR Meeting

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at texas.net
Mon May 3 19:23:18 PDT 1999

>Greetings all,
>
>What's wrong with waiting September?  I seriously dought that we'll need a
>formal name for the region before then.
>
>Gilli

I wasn't talking about waiting until September to vote on the name. I was
saying that waiting until September to decide how we're going to vote on the
name was too long. If we wait that long to simply decide how to vote on the
name, it will be another year before we actually get around to voting on the
name.

I agree that things shouldn't move too quickly, but niether should they move
too slowly.

Pendaran