SR - Next SR Meeting

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 19:26:43 PDT 1999

This might work IF:
1.  the agenda was posted enough ahead of time for the representative to get
input from his/her group.
2.  The "meeting" did not veer from the agenda.
3.  no one except the 8 representatives and the narrator had access to the
meeting.  Is it really possible to keep the time and place of the meeting a
secret?
4.  No decisions could be made by that group.

Otherwise it will end up just like it does on the list.

So...what issues could then be discussed??

HL Jan