SR - Southern Regional Stuff

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon May 10 09:45:24 PDT 1999

Greetings and Hi there,

True.  They could change them back.  However,  I don't recall hearing of a
Crown moving a group around like that.  But still, I guess They could.:)

Pug wrote:
(snip)
>If someone wants these to change in any manner, they need to petition
>the Crown to change them. This does not mean that the next Crown
>wouldn't reverse the decision though.

On another subject:  Red Tape Meetings.  Since many of us can't make it to
those niffty meetings, and it does seem lots of good things happen there,
would it be possible (perhaps a link to the Kingdom web page) to make the
reader digest version avaliable to those who would like it?:)

Thanks,

Gilli