SR - Ballot text?

Brent Hanner behanner at mindspring.com
Thu May 20 17:38:40 PDT 1999

j'lynn yeates wrote:

> point to remember, as much as you would like it to be so, this isn't historical
> middle ages ... this is CURRENT middle ages.  the historical reality is not
> something that the people in this culture would tolerate.  sometimes the
> "dream" must be tempered with "reality", common sense and practicality.

I'm not understanding what this has to do with picking a name.  Is it
more difficult to chose a name that is more medieval?  If it is I'm
not seeing it.  It limits the choices some but there is no reason not
to do it unless you simply chose not to.  There are some thing where
yes "modern concerns" take precidence over "medieval".  However I don't
see how this is one.

Peder

--
"This I heard the wise men say: none can be happy, none can stay
 content in this world but he  who loves and with such loyalty

Service of Ladies by Ulrich von Lichtenstien