SR - ballots results

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Tue Nov 16 14:05:26 PST 1999

Our Seneschal and Landeds were in transition.  Was a one or two-populace meeting
time frame allowed?

This is even less of a good way to get everyone behind naming the region.  Four
out of how many groups gave input?   Last time, strange things seemed to go on
with numbers.  This time, no input from half of the SR groups.

This leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.  Decisions to strictly follow a
timeframe when inadequate results were in, and responses throwing deadlines in
the faces of group members who didn't give input for reasons beyond their
control, are going to really dampen any support that was once present for
getting this region named.

Isobel