SR - ballots results (long!)

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Fri Nov 19 07:20:17 PST 1999

> So she did it AGAIN. This time, she sent out ballots with a
> self-addressed, STAMPED, 9" X 12" mailing envelope, so the ballots would
> be sure to be returned to the correct address. In the case of a certain
> vocal barony, TWO were sent - one to the outgoing seneschal and one to
> the incoming - sent to the addresses provided by the two people in
> question. Three came back - a fourth group's was sent in a regular #10
> envelope. Looks like the majority voted for APATHY again.

There are two answers for this.  I believe that ballots got sent.  Either our Seneschals are lying or
they didn't receive the ballots.  Call either of them a liar, and you'll have a fight on your hand.  No
ballots made it to our Barony, which would have been happy to vote.  Please tell me how this is apathy.

Isobel