SR - ballots results (long!)

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Fri Nov 19 13:02:18 PST 1999

>I guess my question for this is:  IF the seneschals didn't receive the
>ballots, did they contact Sosha to tell her that? If not why?  IF the name
>vote was such an important issue I am sure either of the seneschals would
>have pursued it. Plus, IF the populace wanted it so bad, they would have
>pursued it as well. The fault with this doesn't lie with Sosha, but with
>apathy for this vote.
>
>Meadhbh
Sosha should have taken each one of us by the hand and made us vote and then
wiped our nose and check to see if we needed changed.  :) :)
I missed the vote becouse I did not make that poplus metting of well I may
have voted none of the above. Untill we start doing things as a region a
name dosen't mean a lot. Lets become a "reagion" then do the name thing.
Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal