SR - And Now For Something Completely Different

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Fri Nov 19 13:34:55 PST 1999

Hi, Radegund here.

Despite any hard feelings occurring because of the Ballot Discussion, I
am hoping that we will pull together and put on a good Southern Regional
event in the spring.  Bjornsborg is to coordinate the Arts & Sciences,
and I am the Point of Contact, for the time being.

I would like to ask the artisans and Laurelate in the Southern Region:
What would you like to have as the A&S portion of the event?
Informal display?  Laurel's Prize type of structure?  A points
competition?  A class or 2?  What would be terrific but may be too
time/energy/dollar intensive the first go-round, but a modified version
might work?  A beginner, intermediate and advanced portion?  Tell us
please.

The Bjornsborg Arts Community, in the person of myself right now, would
like to know what you guys want so that we can start making decisions
about structure.  This little survey is not intended to nail down
exactly what everyone wants but is intended to solicit general ideas and
opinions.  I also plan on individually contacting the MoAS's of all the
SR groups to ask that they talk with their groups and find out what the
opinions are, if any.  Feel free to ask around of the email-deprived and
pass any info onto to me.

Respond to me privately (cternus at texas.net) or to the list.

Thanks,
Radegund of Tours