SR - transitions (was ballots)

carl uriel at airmail.net
Fri Nov 19 19:07:04 PST 1999

maddie teller-kook wrote:

>> ....And Mistress Tamlin, thanks again for your insight on this. Since you are
>> from Aethelmearc  I am sure you can share with us your experiences with its
>> growth from a region to a kingdom.

You know, its a process not unlike childbirth, wonderous and very painful.  And like any woman who
has given birth there is a great temptation to regale mothers-to-be with the horror stories of
pregnancy, labor and birth.  I think I'll pass, tempting as it is.

The road will be harder than you imagine, leaders will arise from unlikely places. Every new-born
child is beautiful.

Tamlin