SR - ballots results

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Thu Nov 18 21:29:29 PST 1999

Personally, I would like to see the region wait until its ready to do a name
thing. With only 4  groups reporting and 94 ballots, that isn't a clear
majority let alone a good sampling of the numbers here in the region as it
stands now.

Besides, we can learn to work together without a name. The Western region
and northern regions have done it.  And no, putting on one regional event
shows that ..... but it's a start.

meadhbh