SR - Regional event proceeds

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Thu Oct 28 07:52:57 PDT 1999

Well...the Southern Regional Festival -had- a Sunday breakfast...but no Saturday
one.  And the Sunday breakfast would have been quite good...the Bjornsborg
Vikings are great omelet makers (if you can get them to leave out the fish...).
However, after weighing numerous factors, the Longship folk have decided to step
back and let Gilli and Darci's Arrow-funding breakfast run both days.

One thing...to diminish awkwardness...could you please post a "suggested"
donation price at the breakfast?  That early in the morning, I hate having the
mental fight of:  Gee...I'm only going to eat so much...but this is for
arrows...and I don't want to look cheap...but I only want one egg scrambled and
a little juice....agh!

Isobel, Event Steward.