SR - Regional event proceeds

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Oct 27 16:51:18 PDT 1999

Greetings and Hi There,

Yes, the event  has all sorts of things going on.  The only thing it didn't
have was a good hearty breakfast to get folks through the day; till now.

Thanks to the generousity of the event stewards, HL Darcy and I will be
doing breakfasts  out there at  the event.  The price of the breakfast will
be a donation to make combat arrows for the war.

Tentative menu is:  Scrambled eggs, hash browns, ham, corn beef hash, cream
beef, hot cakes, fruits, breads, butter, oat meal and a varity of
condiments.  Milk and OJ while they last.  Coffee and tea.

Feast gear will not be need for breakfasts as disposables will be provided.

Thanks,

Gilli