SR - Regional event proceeds

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Oct 28 15:26:57 PDT 1999

Greetings and Hi There,

If I were to suggest a donation amount it would be $1,000.00 per plate (I
want to make lots of arrows for the war:)   Big Grin ).

However, it's a donation.  I hope to first make back the cost of the
breakfasts.  I then hope to  have money left over to make arrows with.

If you eat a little, pay a little.  If you eat alot, you get the idea.  I
will not turn any one away because a smile and a friendly good morning is
all they have.  We have a coffee can with a hole in the top to put the
donations in that is next to the plates and flatware.  We have no idea you
puts in how much.  If all you have is a $20, but only wanted to give $5;
reach in and get change if there's that much in there.  If  there's not,
check back alittle later on, but go ahead and eat.  It's a honor system for
a honorable society.

The breakfast Darcy and I eat when we cook one of these is the same thing we
get when we go to Golden Coral (I'm not sure, but I think I get most of my
supplies form the same place they do). The last time we did I think it cost
us about $16.00 for it.

I'm not saying, pay that much, although if every body did it would be great.
We all do what we can do.  As  long as you're happy about it when you've
finished, so am I.

This probably hasn't helped your problem much.

Sorry,

Gilli