SR - Regional event proceeds

Michael Scofield ivar_runamagi at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 16:55:42 PDT 1999

Okay, since she threw down the gauntlet....Just how much of a donation would
the Longship project get IF Jehanne were "cooking" for us? Make it worth our
while (we would have to kick some to the arrow factory) and we would force
ourselves to do one of the breakfast. Note: it would have to be a really
LARGE donation (over $500.00) to get us to do this.

Okay protege, now what?

Gilli and Darcy, if somebody comes through on this, can we work a deal?

Ivar