SR - Fw: Women fighting

Caley Woulfe cwoulfe at life.edu
Thu Sep 16 04:19:57 PDT 1999

Hey all! Somebody, I don't remember who, or on which list, asked about the
laws regarding women warriors in Iron Age Ireland. I asked my Uncle Sean in
Ireland, a Gaelic scholar of some note, and below is his reply; much edited
as it was addressed to me personally...

Caoillainn De Bhulbh, She-Wolf of Limerick
"If Normal is relative, it must be a very distant relative..."