SR - BG - info on Ffynnon Gath

Greg Smith gregs at rice.edu
Mon Sep 27 23:57:58 PDT 1999

    Hello, my name is Greg Smith. Myself and a friend of mine were able
to join you this past summer at the fighter practices on Tuesdays, and
even made it to ATYC. Even though we were just getting started into the
SCA we had a great time. I must say that one of the aspects which most
impressed us was the kindness and courtesy of the residents of Bryn
Gwlad who all welcomed us even the first week we attended and generously
gave their time to answer all of the questions we had. Sadly, since
classes have started on top of work, we no longer have the time to drive
to Austin from where we live in San Marcos. I believe that a group does
exist in San Marcos (Ffynnon Gath?). If any of you know whether or not
there are any active members here, and how to get in touch with them, I
would greatly appreciate that information. I also would just like to
thank all of you who were kind enough to answer ouir countless
questions, every one of you who we spoke to only increased our interest.

Gregory Smith